SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER/ILLUSTRATOR
CMSA Architecture is looking for a talented Office Manager to join our team. The role will be primarily responsible for everyday tasks to maintain an architecture firm. The ideal candidate is well articulated and not afraid of a challenge. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about his or her work, thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well within a team. For more information, you can visit our website.
- Utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) and AutoCAD Architecture, prepare and modify architectural documents at the direction of the project designer or more senior design professionals, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems.
- Integrates Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Prepares 2D and 3D design materials for client/project team review.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with material selection and system research.
- May assist team in the construction administration phase.
- Fosters a commitment to design excellence and client service.
- Develop site related drawings
- Develop construction documents for permitting and general construction.
- Revise architectural plans as marked and coordinate all sheets that are affected by any changes.
- Interact with field team members for projects under construction.
- May assist in training design and production staff on BIM.
- Prepare photo-realistic project renderings utilizing BIM, Sketchup or related software.
- Advanced knowledge of residential construction drawings
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in architectural design, drafting, or related field experience.
- Customer service oriented reliable team player with excellent time management skills and well developed problem solving abilities combined with a strong sense of urgency, a high level of detail orientation, and flexibility.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Revit/Archicad and AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Pursuing or possessing an Associate’s degree in architectural drafting or a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in architecture.
- 3 years’ minimum practical experience.
- Downtown location
- Health Insurance – CMSA pays 80% of individual’s health insurance through Florida Blue HMO
- Profit Sharing – vesting begins after 1 year, fully vested at 5 years
- Vacation, Holidays & PTO – 13 days PTO
- Community Outreach
- Collaborative Design Environment
- Quarterly Friday fun days
- Annual performance review with bonus
- Year-end holiday bonus