Clifford M. Scholz Architects is a progressive leader in the architecture industry and nationally recognized for award winning designs. The Florida design team located in Sarasota is seeking a highly qualified and enthusiastic AutoCAD/BIM Drafting professional to work collaboratively in a mid-size team environment and to play a key role in the development of architectural projects for our various Florida divisions. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies and shall possess the ability to begin drafting production from day one.
- Hand drawing and physical model building skills.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Revit/ArchiCAD and AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Apply via email with your cover letter and resume:
Please put “Job Application” in the email subject line.
- Blog :
- Job Openings : Job Openings