CMSA Architecture is looking for a talented Office Manager to join our team. The role will be primarily responsible for everyday tasks to maintain an architecture firm. The ideal candidate is well articulated and not afraid of a challenge. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about his or her work, thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well within a team. For more information, you can visit our website.
- Answer telephones, take message, route calls as directed
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors and announce to appropriate staff members
- Maintain all company files including but not limited to vendor files, employee files, client files and project files in both electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Prepare transmittal’s
- Prepare postage and shipping as necessary
- Advise partners of seminars & conventions. Schedule as directed by partners.
- Prepare travel arrangements as necessary.
- Maintain brochures and marketing materials.
Assist with marketing including:
- Website updates
- Social media updates
- Prepare quarterly newsletter
- Prepare AIA documents and contracts
- Coordinate & maintain partner and corporate calendars
- Update and maintain Studio Handbook and Employee Handbook
- Manage office supplies
- Transcribe meeting minutes
- Manage telephone system
- Manage copier
- Start and unload dishwasher daily
- Run errands as needed
- Manage coffee & refreshments
- Accept deliveries and sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as requested
- Transcribe specifications
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience.
- Strong oral and written skills are required.
- Must have a high level of focus and attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and social media is a plus.
- Must have a great personality, professional appearance and a positive attitude