Clifford M. Scholz Architects is a progressive leader in the architecture industry and nationally recognized for award winning designs. The Florida design team located in Sarasota is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Architectural Intern to work collaboratively in a mid-size team environment, performing design and technical production of documents in AutoCad and BIM through all phases of architecture. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Proficiency in Revit/Archicad and AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.